Monday, April 20, 2009

Guardians

My garden will need a bit of protection... from bugs, birds, and possibly bored teenagers or the neighborhood hungry. I'm more paranoid about the latter lately, as someone has begun regularly leaving grocery carts in front of our house, and there's evidence that it's the neighbors living across from our back porch who are having difficulty getting groceries... but I suppose vegetables could have a worse fate than being eaten. Hence, I'm amassing an army of small yet effective back-door bouncers that say "I care about this garden, please don't mess with it."


Rain Gauge Gnome... more like a watering can gauge

* picture to come


Leprechaun Frog: Bringing tackiness to a whole new level!



Wormie: How could you say no to that face?



Garden Gnome (currently unnamed)

1 comment:

  1. Jeff suggests Sneezy as the gnome's name. I suggest Torrence McGee Flibber Snorkel.

    ReplyDelete